It’s August and we have a lovely prize lined up. Connemara Marble has graciously donated a piece of jewelery as a prize for our August photo competition.
As always, to be in with a chance to win you’ll need to share your photos with us on social media, and include the hashtag #MyVagabondTour.
Keep reading to find out more on how to enter…
If you’re going on a tour later in 2018, don’t worry. We’ll have photo competitions running throughout the year!
How to Enter The Photo Competition?
Max of five entries per person. Photos can only be entered once.
Deadline is Friday the 31st of August
The top images will be uploaded to our Facebook and Instagram page on Monday the 3rd of September. The photo with the most Facebook and Instagram likes by Wednesday the 6th of September (so tell your friends!), will be announced as the winner.
Terms & Conditions apply, see below for details.
Uploading your photo(s) to Facebook
Facebook is the best way to send your photo to the competition. When you’re on the Vagabond Facebook page just click in the box that reads ‘ Write something on this page’, and then click on the photo tab. All that is left to do is upload your photo(s) from your computer/phone or tablet – It’s a simple as that.
How is the Winner Chosen?
As with previous photo competitions, we have decided to give our Facebook and Instagram fans the ultimate power over who should win. We do this by uploading our top 5 pictures (picked by us) to Facebook and Instagram on Monday the 3rd of September. The one photo with the most likes between both Facebook and Instagram on the 6th of August by 12 pm (Irish time), will be crowned the winner of the Connemara Marble Silver Pendant.
About Connemara Marble
Right in the heart of “Joyces country” in Galway. Connemara Marble has been in operation since 1965, and is run by three generations of the Joyce family. A family that has strong ties with Connemara, the Joyces are also the owners of two local Connemara marble quarries; one in Clifden and the other in Letterfrack. From these quarries they source their marble, before shipping it to their workshop for it to be fashioned and polished by their team of skilled craftsmen. Visitors to the centre can see the pieces of jewelery being cut into beautiful pieces of art, as well as learn about the geology of the rock.
Terms and Conditions
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of a competition the decision of Vagabond Tours of Ireland will be final.
- The competition is not open to Vagabond Tours of Ireland employees or contractors, their immediate family members.
- The photo must be taken during a Vagabond or Driftwood Tour of Ireland in 2018.
- The image must be taken by you, and you must have full copyright over the image.
- Entrants will still retain full copyright over any photo entries. Vagabond Tours of Ireland will be able to use any entries in its marketing.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old.
- Max of five entries per person.
- Once a photo is entered, it can not be entered into subsequent photo competitions.
- Vagabond Tours of Ireland reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a competition and/or vary competition rules at any time without prior notice.
- Vagabond Tours of Ireland reserves the right to disqualify any contestant for any reason whatsoever in its sole discretion.
- Closing date for the competition is the 31st of August.