How to Enter?
Max of five entries per person. Photos can only be entered once.
Deadline is Wednesday the 31st of August
The top images will be uploaded to our Facebook page on the 2nd of September. The photo with the most Facebook likes by Monday the 5th of September (so tell your friends!), will be announced the winner.
Terms & Conditions apply, see below for details.
Uploading your photo to Facebook
Facebook is the best way to send your photo into the competition. When you're on our Facebook page just click in the box that reads ' Write something on this page' and then on the photo tab. All that is left to do is upload your photo from your computer and wait to hear if you are the lucky winner.
How is the winner chosen?
To shake things up this month we have decided to give our Facebook fans the power to choose the winner of the August photo competition. We will upload our top 5 pictures and the one with the most likes on the 5th of September will be crowned the winner of this personalised silver bracelet.
Wait, I Havent Been on Tour Yet!
About Brian de Staic
Ogham is the first known written language of Ireland. Many Irish names make their first appearance in history on the Ogham Stones of Ireland.
Brian and Miread de Staic started their jewellery business in 1981, in the beautiful small village of Dingle. From the very beginning they insisted on using only Irish Hallmarked silver and gold for their original pieces, continuing timeless traditions of Irish jewellery crafting.
Just like Dingles ancient Ogham stones that overlook the Atlantic, each piece is individually hand-crafted with meaning and purpose. Making Brian de Staic jewellery one-of-a-kind. The rings, pendants and brooches arent just capturing a memory for you to treasure, theyre also miniature works of art.
Check out Brian's beautiful creations on his online shop here.
Some of the best pictures from the July Photo Competition
Terms and Conditions
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of a competition the decision of Vagabond Tours of Ireland will be final.
- The competition is not open to Vagabond Tours of Ireland employees or contractors, their immediate family members.
- The photo must be taken during a Vagabond or Driftwood Tour of Ireland in 2016.
- The image must be taken by you, and you must have full copyright over the image.
- Entrant will still retain full copyright over any photo entries. Vagabond Tours of Ireland will be able to use any entries in its marketing.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old.
- Max of five entries per person.
- Once a photo is entered, it can not be entered into subsequent photo competitions.
- Vagabond Tours of Ireland reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a competition and/or vary competition rules at any time without prior notice.
- Vagabond Tours of Ireland reserves the right to disqualify any contestant for any reason whatsoever in its sole discretion.
- Closing date for competition is the 31st of August.