We are well in to the summer now! The Emerald Isle is full of colour, it's getting warmer and the sounds of fun and laughter can be heard all over the island. July is also a significant month as most of our guests celebrate either Canada Day on July 1st or America's Independence Day on July 4th. We always have great fun on tour celebrating these special days.
Once again we are looking for the best photos from your Vagabond or Driftwood tour. This month's prize is a fabulous Waterford Crystal frame, kindly donated to us by Waterford Crystal.
How to Win
To be in with a chance to win, you’ll need to submit your best Vagabond or Driftwood tour photo(s). Share photo with us on Facebook or Instagram. Don't forget to include the hashtag #MyVagabondTour.
Waterford Crystal was first established in 1783 by George and William Penrose. They have since built a worldwide brand and crystal lovers from all over the globe come to buy from their exquisite collection. It's the combination of the softness of the glass, the deepness of the cutting, and the skilled hands that create them, that gives Waterford Crystal its distinctive look and feel. Today its factory welcomes visitors in, to get a glimpse of the process behind the making of these elegant creations. In front of your eyes, you will see red-hot molten crystal take shape, in a miracle of light, heat and skill.
They have kindly donated a stunning Lismore Photo Frame.
"Lismore's signature diamond and wedge cuts add a dramatic, sparkling border to your favourite pictures and light up those treasured memories in a whole new way."
How to Enter Our #MyVagabondTour Photo Competition
Upload your best 5 photos to our Facebook Page, or tag us on Instagram. Don’t forget to include the hashtag #MyVagabondTour. There's a strict maximum of five entries per person. Photos can only be entered once. Your deadline is Wednesday 31st July! If you’re going on tour in July and miss the deadline, don’t worry; we’ll have another photo competition next month.
How is the Winner Chosen?
Facebook and Instagram have the power! The top 5 images (as selected by us) will be uploaded to our Facebook and Instagram accounts on Thursday 1st August. They'll then be voted on by our fans, followers and general public. The winning photo will be the one with the most combined Facebook and Instagram likes by midday (Irish time - GMT) on Sunday 4th August - so tell all your friends! We will announce the winner on Tuesday 6th August as it is a bank holiday weekend here in Ireland.
Uploading your photo(s) to Facebook
On our Facebook Page simply click in the box that reads ‘Write something on this page’, and then click on the photo tab. All that is left to do is upload your photo(s) from your computer/phone or tablet – simple as that.
Terms and Conditions
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of a competition, the decision of Vagabond Tours of Ireland will be final.
- The competition is not open to Vagabond Tours of Ireland employees or contractors, nor their immediate family members.
- The photo must have been taken during a Vagabond or Driftwood Tour of Ireland.
- The image must be taken by you, and you must hold full copyright over the image.
- Entrants will still retain full copyright over any photo entries. By entering, you give your consent for Vagabond Tours of Ireland to use your entry in all future marketing material.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old.
- There is a maximum of five entries per person.
- Once a photo is entered, it can not be entered into subsequent photo competitions.
- Vagabond Tours of Ireland reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a competition and/or vary competition rules or prizes at any time without prior notice.
- Vagabond Tours of Ireland reserves the right to disqualify any contestant for any reason whatsoever in its sole discretion.
- Closing date for the competition is the 31st July.