We're a bit emotional here at Vagabond as our 2019 tours are coming to an end. What a year it has been. This years entries have blown us all away and we want to finish off strong so get all your photos in! Remember you can enter up to five.
October is a beautiful time to visit Ireland as the colours are changing and the weather is still quite mild. The average daily temperature is roughly 14°C (57° Fahrenheit). We also have Halloween at the end of October so you can be sure to see businesses and homes around Ireland full of decorations leading up to it.
Looking for more information? Check out our blog on why October is a great month to visit Ireland here.
How Do I Win?
To be in with a chance to win, you’ll need to submit your best Vagabond or Driftwood tour photo(s).
Share photo with us on Facebook or Instagram.
Don't forget to include the hashtag #MyVagabondTour.
We had to make our last competition of 2019 a special one which is why we felt that a prize from Dingle Crystal would be perfect. For our last prize they have kindly donated a beautiful handmade bud vase as you can see above. We love visiting Sean and his family down in Dingle and it is always a guest favourite.
Above you can see master craftsman Sean Daly giving a demonstration to our Driftwood guests.
Dingle Crystal are a family run business specialising in hand-cut Irish crystal. Each piece is handmade by Sean Daly at his workshop in Dingle, Co. Kerry. Sean’s unique celtic designs are inspired by the rich heritage and breathtaking landscape of Ireland’s west coast. All of their crystalware is designed, cut and polished by hand, using traditional techniques. With every step of the production process being carried out in Ireland, Dingle Crystal is a true embodiment of Irish craft.
No two pieces are exactly the same and each piece is personally signed by Sean. This is how Sean guarantees a unique and individual piece of Irish crystal to each of his customers.
How to Enter Our #MyVagabondTour Photo Competition
Upload your best 5 photos to our Facebook Page, or tag us on Instagram. Don’t forget to include the hashtag #MyVagabondTour. There's a strict maximum of five entries per person. Photos can only be entered once. Your deadline is Thursday 31st October! Make sure to get your entries in as this is our last photo competition of the year.
How is the Winner Chosen?
Facebook and Instagram have the power! The top 5 images (as selected by us) will be uploaded to our Facebook and Instagram accounts on Friday 1st November. They'll then be voted on by our fans, followers and the general public. The winning photo will be the one with the most combined Facebook and Instagram likes by midday (Irish time - GMT) on 4th of November - so tell all your friends!
Uploading your photo(s) to Facebook
On our Facebook Page simply click in the box that reads ‘Write something on this page’, and then click on the photo tab. All that is left to do is upload your photo(s) from your computer/phone or tablet – simple as that.
Terms and Conditions
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of a competition, the decision of Vagabond Tours of Ireland will be final.
- The competition is not open to Vagabond Tours of Ireland employees or contractors, nor their immediate family members.
- The photo must have been taken during a Vagabond or Driftwood Tour of Ireland.
- The image must be taken by you, and you must hold full copyright over the image.
- Entrants will still retain full copyright over any photo entries. By entering, you give your consent for Vagabond Tours of Ireland to use your entry in all future marketing material.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old.
- There is a maximum of five entries per person.
- Once a photo is entered, it can not be entered into subsequent photo competitions.
- Vagabond Tours of Ireland reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a competition and/or vary competition rules or prizes at any time without prior notice.
- Vagabond Tours of Ireland reserves the right to disqualify any contestant for any reason whatsoever in its sole discretion.
- Closing date for the competition is the 31st October.