Introducing the luxury hamper from Skelligs Chocolate!
Be sure sure to share your photos with us on social media using the hashtag #MyVagabondTour, to be in with a chance to win a beautiful prize. Keep reading to find out more details on how to enter.
If youre going on a tour later in 2017, dont worry. Well have photo competitions running throughout the year.
How to get your hands on the delicious hamper?
Max of five entries per person. Photos can only be entered only once.
Deadline is Friday 30th of June.
The top images will be uploaded to our Facebook page on Monday the 3rd of July. The photo with the most Facebook likes by Thursday the 6th of July (so tell your friends!) will be announced the winner.
Terms & Conditions apply, see below for details.
Uploading your photo to Facebook
Facebook is the best way to send your photo into the competition. When youre on our Facebook page just click in the box that reads Write something on this page and then on the photo tab. All that is left to do is upload your photo from your computer and wait to hear if you are the lucky winner.
How is the winner chosen?
As with previous photo competitions we have decided to give our Facebook fans the power to choose the winner of the June photo competition. We will upload our top 5 pictures on Monday the 3rd of July. and the one photo with the most likes on Thursday the 6th of July by 12pm Irish time, will be crowned the winner of this delish Skelligs Chocolate Hamper.
About Skelligs Chocolate
Skelligs Chocolate is a family run business overlooking the magnificent Skelligs Rocks, on the south west coast of Ireland. The factory opened its doors in 1996, consisting of two little production rooms; one for making chocolate and the other for packaging. The factory has since expanded to a state of the art production facility with adjoining caf which serves delicious hot chocolate, tea, coffee and homemade treats. With the only open plan chocolate production facility in Ireland, you are encouraged to call in to see the chocolate being made, taste the delicious chocolate and ask the friendly staff all about where chocolate comes from and how it is made. For more info, visit www.skelligschocolate.com and below you can view what A Day in the Life of Skelligs Chocolate.
Terms and Conditions
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of a competition the decision of Vagabond Tours of Ireland will be final.
- The competition is not open to Vagabond Tours of Ireland employees or contractors, their immediate family members.
- The photo must be taken during a Vagabond or Driftwood Tour of Ireland in 2017.
- The image must be taken by you, and you must have full copyright over the image.
- Entrant will still retain full copyright over any photo entries. Vagabond Tours of Ireland will be able to use any entries in its marketing.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old.
- Max of five entries per person.
- Once a photo is entered, it can not be entered into subsequent photo competitions.
- Vagabond Tours of Ireland reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a competition and/or vary competition rules at any time without prior notice.
- Vagabond Tours of Ireland reserves the right to disqualify any contestant for any reason whatsoever in its sole discretion.
- Closing date for competition is the Friday 30th of June.