This Months Vagabond photo competition winner will win a stunning Dingle Crystal Spirits Decanter.
The prize was graciously donated to us by Dingle Crystal, and was created by the master craftsman Sen Daly. This truly amazing prize, handmade in the coastal town of Dingle is worth 220!
Scroll down for details on how to enter.
And dont worry If youre going on a tour later in 2018 - We will have photo super-exciting competitions with great prizes running throughout the season.
How to get your hands on this handcrafted decanter
Upload your best 5 images to our Facebook Page, or tag us on Instagram or Twitter with @vagabondireland. Dont forget to include the hashtag #MyVagabondTour.
Max of five entries per person. Photos can only be entered only once.
Deadline is Monday the 30th of April 2018
The top images will be uploaded to our Facebook page on Tuesday the 1st of May.
The photo with the most Facebook likes by Thursday the 3rd of May (so tell your friends!) will be announced the winner.
Terms & Conditions apply, see below for details.
Uploading your photo to Facebook
Facebook is the best way to send your photo(s) to the competition. When youre on our Facebook page, just click in the box that reads Write something on this page and then on the photo tab. All that is left to do is upload your photo from your computer and wait to hear if you are the lucky winner.
How is the winner chosen?
As with previous photo competitions we have decided to give our Facebook fans the power to choose the winner of the July photo competition. We will upload our top 5 pictures on Tuesday the 1st of May and the one photo with the most likes on Thursday the 3rd of May by 12 pm Irish time, will be crowned the winner of this amazing prize by Dingle Crystal.
About Dingle Crystal
Hold a piece of Dingle Crystal in your hands and youll know why it is different. From the weight of the glass to the individual hand-cut designs, from the signature on the bottom to the sharpness and depth of the cuts. You can not buy these pieces in a department store.
Every piece is designed, cut, signed and sold by this master craftsman. This guarantees a unique and individual piece of crystal for everyone to take away.
Like the town it calls home, Dingle Crystal is one of a kind.
Check out our interview with Sen Daly of Dingle Crystal below!
Terms and Conditions
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of a competition the decision of Vagabond Tours of Ireland will be final.
- The competition is not open to Vagabond Tours of Ireland employees or contractors, their immediate family members.
- The photo must be taken during a Vagabond or Driftwood Tour of Ireland in 2018.
- The image(s) must be taken by you, and you must have full copyright over the image.
- Entrant will still retain full copyright over any photo entries. Vagabond Tours of Ireland will be able to use any entries in its marketing.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old.
- Max of five entries per person.
- Once a photo is entered, it can not be entered into subsequent photo competitions.
- Vagabond Tours of Ireland reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a competition and/or vary competition rules at any time without prior notice.
- Vagabond Tours of Ireland reserves the right to disqualify any contestant for any reason whatsoever in its sole discretion.
- Closing date for the competition is Monday the 3oth of April 2018