It’s March! Get your camera’s at the ready, the first photo competition of the season is here. Once again we are looking for Vagabond and Driftwood’s very best on-tour photographers. This Month’s prize was kindly donated to us by Dingle Crystal, and was created by the master craftsman Seán Daly.
How to Win
To be in with a chance to win, you’ll need to select your best Vagabond or Driftwood tour photo(s). Share with us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Don’t forget to include the hashtag #MyVagabondTour
Read on for details and terms and conditions of entry…
Dingle Crystal are a family run business that specialise in hand-cut Irish crystal. From his workshop in the picturesque town of Dingle, master craftsman Sean Daly creates his exquisite collection of hand-cut Irish crystal.
Sean gets inspiration for his pieces from the breathtaking landscape and the rich heritage of Ireland’s west coast. We thought this prize would be perfect for the winner as it is a true embodiment of Irish craft and would give one of our amazing guests a piece of Ireland for their home.
March and April are months packed with great traditions here in Ireland such as Pancake Tuesday, St Patrick’s Day, Earth Day, Lent and Easter. As the days get longer and the nights shorter it is a time of great symbolism in Ireland. We don’t think we could of found a more perfect prize to to kick off this season’s photo competition during a time of great Irish pride.
How to Enter Our #MyVagabondTour Photo Competition
There’s a strict maximum of five entries per person. Photos can only be entered once.
Your deadline is Wednesday 30th April!
If you’re going on tour in April, don’t worry. We’ll have another photo competition next month.
How is the Winner Chosen?
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter have the power! The top 5 images (as selected by us) will be uploaded to our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts on Wednesday 1st May. They’ll then be voted on by our fans, followers and general public.
The winning photo will be the one with the most combined Facebook, Instagram and Twitter likes by midday (Irish time – GMT) on Monday 6th May – so tell all your friends!
Uploading your photo(s) to Facebook
We prefer Facebook as a way to enter your photo in the competition. On our Facebook Page simply click in the box that reads ‘Write something on this page’, and then click on the photo tab. All that is left to do is upload your photo(s) from your computer/phone or tablet – simple as that.
Terms and Conditions
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of a competition, the decision of Vagabond Tours of Ireland will be final.
- The competition is not open to Vagabond Tours of Ireland employees or contractors, nor their immediate family members.
- The photo must have been taken during a Vagabond or Driftwood Tour of Ireland.
- The image must be taken by you, and you must hold full copyright over the image.
- Entrants will still retain full copyright over any photo entries. By entering, you give your consent for Vagabond Tours of Ireland to use your entry in all future marketing material.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old.
- There is a maximum of five entries per person.
- Once a photo is entered, it can not be entered into subsequent photo competitions.
- Vagabond Tours of Ireland reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a competition and/or vary competition rules or prizes at any time without prior notice.
- Vagabond Tours of Ireland reserves the right to disqualify any contestant for any reason whatsoever in its sole discretion.
- Closing date for the competition is the 30th April.