Be sure sure to share your photos with us on social media using the hashtag #MyVagabondTour, to be in with a chance to win a beautiful prize. Keep reading to find out more details on how to enter.
If you're going on a tour later in 2017, don't worry. We'll have photo competitions running throughout the year.
How to win the Louis Mulcahy Hand Made Clock
Max of five entries per person. Photos can only be entered once.
Deadline is Wednesday 31st of May.
The top images will be uploaded to our Facebook page on the 2nd of June. The photo with the most Facebook likes by Monday the 5th of June (so tell your friends!) will be announced the winner.
Terms & Conditions apply, see below for details.
Uploading your photo(s) to Facebook
Facebook is the best way to send your photo into the competition. When youre on our Facebook page just click in the box that reads Write something on this page and then on the photo tab. All that is left to do is upload your photo from your computer/phone or tablet and wait to hear if you are the lucky winner.
How is the winner chosen?
As with previous photo competitions we have decided to give our Facebook fans the power to choose the winner of the May photo competition. We will upload our top 5 pictures on the 2nd of June, and the one photo with the most likes on the 5th of June by 12pm Irish time, will be crowned the winner of the Louis Mulcahy Pottery Clock
About Louis Mulcahy
When Louis Mulcahy won first prize for pottery in the National Crafts Competition in 1975, he decided to move his workshop from Dublin to Dingle.
For nearly fifty years Louis has spent nearly every waking moment researching materials and producing new designs.
Unlike many modern potters he does not buy readymade glazes, but makes his own glazes from natural silica, fluxes and colouring minerals. His clay bodies are blended from stoneware and porcelain clays of the highest quality.
Louis Mulcahys pots are by far the strongest and most durable of all handmade Pottery. They are widely recognised for their unusual long life and resistance to abuse. His tableware is guaranteed oven, microwave and dishwasher proof.
Louis continues to make all his pots at his workshop in Dingle. His work is distinctively Irish and reflects the magnificent scale and wonderful colours in the landscape of his chosen home.
Learn more about Louis Mulcahy here.
Terms and Conditions
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of a competition the decision of Vagabond Tours of Ireland will be final.
- The competition is not open to Vagabond Tours of Ireland employees or contractors, their immediate family members.
- The photo must be taken during a Vagabond or Driftwood Tour of Ireland in 2017.
- The image must be taken by you, and you must have full copyright over the image.
- Entrant will still retain full copyright over any photo entries. Vagabond Tours of Ireland will be able to use any entries in its marketing.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old.
- Max of five entries per person.
- Once a photo is entered, it can not be entered into subsequent photo competitions.
- Vagabond Tours of Ireland reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a competition and/or vary competition rules at any time without prior notice.
- Vagabond Tours of Ireland reserves the right to disqualify any contestant for any reason whatsoever in its sole discretion.
- Closing date for competition is the 31st of May