What Are We Looking For?
The Best Customer Photo of the Month
We are looking for stunning pictures taken by those who came on our Vagabond or Driftwood Tours of Ireland so far in 2016. If you have amazing photo(s) from your tour, please share them with us. The winner will receive the amazing prize of a hand woven tweed throw.
How to Enter?
Max of five entries per person, so choose wisely!
Deadline is Friday the 30th of June
The winner will be announced in July.
If you are having trouble uploading your images please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions apply, see below for details.
Wait, I Haven't Been on Tour Yet!
About Hand Woven Tweed & Eddie Doherty
From the Donegal town of Ardara, Eddie Doherty started weaving in 1956. Back then there were over 200 weavers in Ardara. Now the last weaver in the town, and one of only a handful in the country. Hand weaving is fast becoming a dying art.
With his hand made tweed, Eddie makes beautiful throws, caps, shawls, waistcoats. Perfect to keep you warm in the fickle Donegal weather.
Terms and Conditions
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of a competition the decision of Vagabond Tours of Ireland will be final.
- The competition is not open to Vagabond Tours of Ireland employees or contractors, their immediate family members.
- The photo must be taken during a Vagabond or Driftwood Tour of Ireland in 2016.
- The image must be taken by you, and you must have full copyright over the image.
- Entrant will still retain full copyright over any photo entries. Vagabond Tours of Ireland will be able to use any entries in its marketing.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old.
- Max of five entries per person.
- Vagabond Tours of Ireland reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a competition and/or vary competition rules at any time without prior notice.
- Vagabond Tours of Ireland reserves the right to disqualify any contestant for any reason whatsoever in its sole discretion.
- Closing date for competition is the 30th of June.