How to win the luxury Irish hamper?
Max of five entries per person. Photos can only be entered once.
Deadline is Monday 31st of October
The top images will be uploaded to our Facebook page on the 1st of November. The photo with the most Facebook likes by Monday the 7th of November (so tell your friends!), will be announced the winner.
Terms & Conditions apply, see below for details.
Uploading your photo to Facebook
Facebook is the best way to send your photo into the competition. When youre on our Facebook page just click in the box that reads Write something on this page and then on the photo tab. All that is left to do is upload your photo from your computer and wait to hear if you are the lucky winner.
How is the winner chosen?
Like last month we have decided to give our Facebook fans the power to choose the winner of the October photo competition. We will upload our top 5 pictures and the one with the most likes on the 7th of November will be crowned the winner of this Luxury Irish hamper.
A little about Sen Nee Photography
Our guide, Sen Nee is a photographer and videographer who is passionate about sharing his interpretation of the world around him through his photographs and videos. Working with Vagabond brings Sen to some of the most beautiful places in Ireland. When he isn't touring with us he fills his time by traveling and photographing some stunning places around the world. This particular photo was taken while Sen was touring with a Vagabond group and features the Skellig Islands in the background.
This Single Malt Irish Whiskey released by The Teeling Whiskey Company is one of only a handful of such expressions in the world. Teeling Single Malt is the third release in the premium range of Teeling expressions completing their full range of non-aged statement Irish whiskeys. To add a unique depth of character and flavor, Teeling Single Malt consists of aged malt whiskey up to 23 years old that has been matured in five different wine casks including Sherry, Port, Madeira, White Burgundy and Cabernet Sauvignon. This combination of cask maturation techniques has never been done before in Irish whiskey and creates a truly innovative Irish whiskey bursting with personality.
Learn more about the whiskey here
Terms and Conditions
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of a competition the decision of Vagabond Tours of Ireland will be final.
- The competition is not open to Vagabond Tours of Ireland employees or contractors, their immediate family members.
- The photo must be taken during a Vagabond or Driftwood Tour of Ireland in 2016.
- The image must be taken by you, and you must have full copyright over the image.
- Entrant will still retain full copyright over any photo entries. Vagabond Tours of Ireland will be able to use any entries in its marketing.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old.
- Max of five entries per person.
- Once a photo is entered, it can not be entered into subsequent photo competitions.
- Vagabond Tours of Ireland reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a competition and/or vary competition rules at any time without prior notice.
- Vagabond Tours of Ireland reserves the right to disqualify any contestant for any reason whatsoever in its sole discretion.
- Closing date for competition is the 31st of September.