If you're going on a tour later in 2017, don't worry. We'll have photo competitions running throughout the year.
How to win the Waterford Crystal Vase
Max of five entries per person. Photos can only be entered once.
Deadline is Monday 30th of April.
The top images will be uploaded to our Facebook page on the 3rd of May. The photo with the most Facebook likes by Wednesday the 5th of May (so tell your friends!), will be announced the winner.
Terms & Conditions apply, see below for details.
Uploading your photo(s) to Facebook
Facebook is the best way to send your photo into the competition. When youre on our Facebook page just click in the box that reads Write something on this page and then on the photo tab. All that is left to do is upload your photo from your computer/phone or tablet and wait to hear if you are the lucky winner.
How is the winner chosen?
As with previous photo competitions we have decided to give our Facebook fans the power to choose the winner of the March/April photo competition. We will upload our top 5 pictures on the 3rd of May, and the one photo with the most likes on the 5th of May by 12pm Irish time, will be crowned the winner of the Waterford Crystal Vase
About Waterford Crystal
Set up in Waterford in 1783 by George and William Penrose. It has become a household brand worldwide, for lovers of hand cut crystal. It's the combination of the softness of the glass, the deepness of the cutting, and the skilled hands that create them, that gives Waterford Crystal its distinctive look and feel. Today its factory welcomes visitors in, to get a glimpse of the process behind the making of these elegant creations.
Learn more about Waterford Crystal here.
Terms and Conditions
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of a competition the decision of Vagabond Tours of Ireland will be final.
- The competition is not open to Vagabond Tours of Ireland employees or contractors, their immediate family members.
- The photo must be taken during a Vagabond or Driftwood Tour of Ireland in 2017.
- The image must be taken by you, and you must have full copyright over the image.
- Entrant will still retain full copyright over any photo entries. Vagabond Tours of Ireland will be able to use any entries in its marketing.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old.
- Max of five entries per person.
- Once a photo is entered, it can not be entered into subsequent photo competitions.
- Vagabond Tours of Ireland reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a competition and/or vary competition rules at any time without prior notice.
- Vagabond Tours of Ireland reserves the right to disqualify any contestant for any reason whatsoever in its sole discretion.
- Closing date for competition is the 30th of April.