As always, to be in with a chance to win youll need to share your photos with us on social media, and include the hashtag #MyVagabondTour.
Keep reading to find out more on how to enter
If youre going on tour in October, dont worry. Well have another photo competition next month!
How to Enter The Photo Competition?
Upload your best 5 photos to our Facebook Page, or tag us on Instagram or Twitter with @vagabondireland. Dont forget to include the hashtag #MyVagabondTour.
Max of five entries per person. Photos can only be entered once.
Deadline is Friday the 30th of September
The top images will be uploaded to our Facebook and Instagram page on Monday the 1st of October. The photo with the most Facebook and Instagram likes by Wednesday the 3rd of October (so tell your friends!), will be announced as the winner.
Terms & Conditions apply, see below for details.
Uploading your photo(s) to Facebook
Facebook is the best way to send your photo to the competition. When youre on the Vagabond Facebook page just click in the box that reads Write something on this page, and then click on the photo tab. All that is left to do is upload your photo(s) from your computer/phone or tablet Its a simple as that.how to upload. August photo competition
How is the Winner Chosen?
As with previous photo competitions, we have decided to give our Facebook and Instagram fans the ultimate power over who should win. We do this by uploading our top 5 pictures (picked by us) to Facebook and Instagram on Monday the 1st of October. The one photo with the most likes between both Facebook and Instagram on the 3rd of October by 12 pm (Irish time), will be crowned the winner of the Connemara Marble Silver Pendant.
Hazel Mountain Chocolate - Cuban Origin Milk Chocolate Collection -
A boutique chocolate factory, based in the Burren Mountains along the Wild Atlantic Way. Hazel Mountain Chocolate oversee their chocolate production from bean to bar. This allows them to carefully select only the best ingredients; from Irish milk from grass-fed cows to raw cane sugar. All resulting in simply delicious chocolate.
Botanical Soap Therapy - Handmade olive wood soap dish
Botanical Soap Therapy - Sleep Tight Calming Mist
Botanical Soap Therapy - Handmade soaps
Colette on Canvas - Hand drawn bookmarker
John Holden - Puffin fridge magnet
Terms and Conditions
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of a competition the decision of Vagabond Tours of Ireland will be final.
- The competition is not open to Vagabond Tours of Ireland employees or contractors, their immediate family members.
- The photo must be taken during a Vagabond or Driftwood Tour of Ireland in 2018.
- The image must be taken by you, and you must have full copyright over the image.
- Entrants will still retain full copyright over any photo entries. Vagabond Tours of Ireland will be able to use any entries in its marketing.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old.
- Max of five entries per person.
- Once a photo is entered, it can not be entered into subsequent photo competitions.
- Vagabond Tours of Ireland reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a competition and/or vary competition rules at any time without prior notice.
- Vagabond Tours of Ireland reserves the right to disqualify any contestant for any reason whatsoever in its sole discretion.Closing date for the competition is the 30th of September.