We’re into our fourth month of the photo contest. This month we’re giving away a luxury hamper from Skelligs Chocolate.
How to win the delicious hamper?
Max of five entries per person. Photos can only be entered once.
Deadline is Friday the 30th of September
The top images will be uploaded to our Facebook page on the 3rd of October. The photo with the most Facebook likes by Monday the 6th of October (so tell your friends!), will be announced the winner.
Terms & Conditions apply, see below for details.
Uploading your photo to Facebook
Facebook is the best way to send your photo into the competition. When you’re on our Facebook page just click in the box that reads ‘ Write something on this page’ and then on the photo tab. All that is left to do is upload your photo from your computer and wait to hear if you are the lucky winner.
How is the winner chosen?
Like last month we have decided to give our Facebook fans the power to choose the winner of the September photo competition. We will upload our top 5 pictures and the one with the most likes on the 6th of October will be crowned the winner of this delicious hamper.
About Skelligs Chocolate
Skelligs Chocolate is a family run business overlooking the magnificent Skelligs Rocks, on the south west coast of Ireland. The factory opened its doors in 1996, consisting of two little production rooms; one for making chocolate and the other for packaging. The factory has since expanded to a state of the art production facility with adjoining café which serves delicious hot chocolate, tea, coffee and homemade treats. With the only open plan chocolate production facility in Ireland, you are encouraged to call in to see the chocolate being made, taste the delicious chocolate and ask the friendly staff all about where chocolate comes from and how it is made. For more info, visit www.skelligschocolate.com and below you can view what “A Day in the Life of Skelligs Chocolate”.
Terms and Conditions
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of a competition the decision of Vagabond Tours of Ireland will be final.
- The competition is not open to Vagabond Tours of Ireland employees or contractors, their immediate family members.
- The photo must be taken during a Vagabond or Driftwood Tour of Ireland in 2016.
- The image must be taken by you, and you must have full copyright over the image.
- Entrant will still retain full copyright over any photo entries. Vagabond Tours of Ireland will be able to use any entries in its marketing.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old.
- Max of five entries per person.
- Once a photo is entered, it can not be entered into subsequent photo competitions.
- Vagabond Tours of Ireland reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a competition and/or vary competition rules at any time without prior notice.
- Vagabond Tours of Ireland reserves the right to disqualify any contestant for any reason whatsoever in its sole discretion.
- Closing date for competition is the 30th of September.