As always, to be in with a chance to win you'll need to share your photos with us on social media, and include the hashtag #MyVagabondTour.
Keep reading to find out how to enter...
If you're going on a tour later in 2018, don't worry. We'll have photo competitions running throughout the year!
How to Enter The Competition?
Upload your best 5 photos to our Facebook Page, or tag us on Instagram or Twitter with @vagabondireland. Don't forget to include the hashtag #MyVagabondTour.
Max of five entries per person. Photos can only be entered once.
Deadline is Tuesday 31st of July.
The top images will be uploaded to our Facebook and Instagram page on Wednesday the 1st of August. The photo with the most Facebook and Instagram likes by Friday the 3rd of August (so tell your friends!), will be announced as the winner.
Terms & Conditions apply, see below for details.
Uploading your photo(s) to Facebook
Facebook is the best way to send your photo to the competition. When youre on the Vagabond Facebook page just click in the box that reads Write something on this page, and then click on the photo tab. All that is left to do is upload your photo(s) from your computer/phone or tablet - It's a simple as that.
How is the Winner Chosen?
As with previous photo competitions, we have decided to give our Facebook and Instagram fans the ultimate power on who should win. We do this by uploading our top 5 pictures (picked by us) to Facebook and Instagram on Wednesday the 1st of August. The one photo with the most likes between both Facebook and Instagram on the 5th of May by 12 pm (Irish time), will be crowned the winner of the Waterford Crystal Frame.
About Waterford Crystal
Set up in Waterford in 1783 by George and William Penrose. It has become a household brand worldwide, for lovers of hand cut crystal. It's the combination of the softness of the glass, the deepness of the cutting, and the skilled hands that create them, that gives Waterford Crystal its distinctive look and feel. Today its factory welcomes visitors in, to get a glimpse of the process behind the making of these elegant creations.
Learn more about Waterford Crystal here.
Terms and Conditions
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of a competition the decision of Vagabond Tours of Ireland will be final.
- The competition is not open to Vagabond Tours of Ireland employees or contractors, their immediate family members.
- The photo must be taken during a Vagabond or Driftwood Tour of Ireland in 2018.
- The image must be taken by you, and you must have full copyright over the image.
- Entrants will still retain full copyright over any photo entries. Vagabond Tours of Ireland will be able to use any entries in its marketing.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old.
- Max of five entries per person.
- Once a photo is entered, it can not be entered into subsequent photo competitions.
- Vagabond Tours of Ireland reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a competition and/or vary competition rules at any time without prior notice.
- Vagabond Tours of Ireland reserves the right to disqualify any contestant for any reason whatsoever in its sole discretion.
- Closing date for the competition is the 31st of July.