The welfare of our guests, as well as that of our staff and the communities we visit, will always be paramount.
Here are some steps we have taken to make you be safer in 2023:
- 😷 Wearing of masks on Vagabond tour vehicles is no longer mandatory. However, we strongly recommend you continue to wear masks to protect yourself, your fellow guests and your VagaGuide. You are not required to wear masks in public spaces except healthcare settings (including pharmacies).
- 🧴 Hand sanitising is strongly advised before entering Vagabond and Driftwood tour vehicles and all public indoor settings.
- 🧼 We continue to actively review our standard operating procedures, updating them to ensure the highest standards of cleaning and hygiene in and around our vehicles.
- 🏨 We are in constant contact with our hotel destinations, activity suppliers and other partners to ensure compliance with the latest safety guidelines.
- 🦠 Our VagaGuide tour guide team have received additional training to minimise the risk of contamination or spread of infection.
- 🎓 All staff have been trained to comply with Ireland's Covid-19 Safety Charter standard for tourism businesses.