The welfare of our guests and staff, as well as that of the communities we visit, will always be paramount.
While Ireland may be fully reopened at the time of your tour — and the legendary Vagabond craic is guaranteed — we have put precautionary measures in place to keep everyone safe:
- Wearing of masks is mandatory in all indoor settings, including on Vagabond tour vehicles.
- Hand sanitising is required before entering Vagabond tour vehicles and in all indoor settings.
- Tour vehicles will have assigned seating. To allow for daily cleaning, guests will be permitted to change seats once per day.
- Dining and drinking indoors in restaurants/pubs will be permitted in the Republic of Ireland only for fully vaccinated people and their dependents by July 26th. Indoor hospitality for all is already permitted in Northern Ireland.
- Residents in hotels are currently permitted to dine/drink together at one table in maximum groups of 6 people.
- Social distancing measures remain in place in all public places in Ireland; while we will do our utmost to avoid it, social distancing may lead to delays when visiting certain attractions.
- It is not yet clear when live music will be permitted in pubs and other venues in the Republic of Ireland. Live music is allowed in Northern Ireland under certain conditions.
- The adoption of good personal hygiene etiquette continues to be a requirement e.g. coughing into your elbow, sleeve/ handkerchief.
We have updated our standard operating procedures to ensure the highest standards of cleaning and hygiene of our vehicles.
Our destinations, suppliers and partners are all compliant with the latest scientific guidelines.
Find out more about Covid-19 travel news on our blog