Dingle is a vibrant small harbour town located on the Dingle peninsula in Co.Kerry.
Its renowned for its old world charm, traditional Irish pubs and amazing seafood restaurants.
The twisty windy Slea Head drive starts from Dingle town.
Overlooking Dingle Bay, you will see the Blasket Islands.
Jam packed with things to do and places to see, Dingle is a firm favourite amongst our Vagabond and Driftwood guests.
Amongst the things to do in Dingle are:
- Horseback-riding on a beach.
- Boat trip around spectacular Dingle Harbour.
- Guided sea-kayaking on Dingle Bay.
- Rowing experience in a traditional Naomhog boat.
- Guided sea safari around the Dingle Peninsula in a high speed rib.
- Golfing on a links course.