Our Commitment To Our Guests
Above all, Vagabond is committed to the health and safety of our guests. We will only operate our tours when the Irish Government says it is safe for us to do so.
Cleaning & Hygiene
We operate a detailed cleaning regime for our vehicles.
Before each tour departure, we clean the exterior and interior of all vehicles to ensure hygiene.
On tour, our regime includes a thorough cleaning first thing in the morning and last thing in the evening. We use eco-friendly cleaning products when doing this, as part of our commitment to sustainable tourism.
Your VagaGuide tour guide will be equipped with disinfectant sprays, disposable paper towels for single-use as well as hand sanitisers for guest use.
We continue to evaluate and monitor all developments in regards to hygiene and commit to implementing procedures of the highest standards available to us.
We strictly adhere to all safety guidelines while on tour.
Vagabond and Driftwood tours are off the beaten track tours so we are in a unique position to ensure your safety on tour. Our love of Ireland and our commitment to local suppliers means that:
- We travel in low population density areas
- For the most part, we do not stay in cities.
- We regularly tour off the beaten track to more remote locations with fewer people to give our guests the most authentic experience of Ireland as possible.
- We are committed to responsible tourism and so we tend avoid enclosed spaces where large numbers are gathered.
- We specialise in small-group tours; the maximum number on any tour is 15 guests in comfortable modern Mercedes Benz vehicles.
- Our accommodation is high standard reputable boutique hotels and guesthouses that are hand-picked and well-located to ensure ease of access to local amenities, bars, and restaurants.
Your VagaGuide tour guide will be equipped with all emergency contact details.
The health and safety of our guests, staff, and suppliers is always paramount. Safety will remain our first priority when we once again start touring Ireland.
We very much look forward to welcoming you on tour to Ireland.