Find our tour cancellation terms and condition below.
We are flexible when it comes to postponing your Vagabond or Driftwood tour. Sometimes life gets in the way!
If you are forced to postpone a tour, that’s no problem. Email us with your booking reference number and we'll do our best to help - firstname.lastname@example.org
We have had guests postpone a tour for over two years, believe it or not.
3.1 We offer a no quibble money back guarantee in the following circumstances:
1. Travel bans or restrictions put in place by the Irish Government (and/or NI) that prevent clients entering Ireland (without quarantine) or moving freely around Ireland.
2. Travel bans or restrictions in place by the government of the clients residence that preclude foreign travel generally or to Ireland in particular.
3. If Vagabond is forced to cancel a tour due to government restrictions. (Please see 5.4 for more information)
1. In all cases a deferment to a later travel date or a gift card voucher will be offered in lieu of a refund.
2. All other reasons for cancellation by a client will be subject to our regular terms and conditions listed here.
3. We strongly encourage travellers to purchase comprehensive travel insurance prior to travel.
3.2 Cancellation of a client’s booking must be notified in writing to Vagabond. Cancellation charges are calculated on the day when written notification is received by Vagabond. The table below shows the number of days before departure dates that Vagabond receives written confirmation of cancellation, including any surcharges that will be imposed on the client as a corresponding cancellation charge. Please note that in addition to the tour fare cancellation charges set out below, the client may also incur cancellation fees in respect of any third party suppliers booked by the client in association with a Vagabond Tour.
We have enacted the following temporary changes to our cancellation policy in light of the Covid-19/Coronavirus situation:
|Notification Period||Normal Terms|
Deposit is non refundable (can be deferred to another tour).
Full refund (excl. deposit)
|30 Days or Less||
Deposit is non-refundable (cannot be deferred to another tour).
3.3 Once the tour has started, no refunds will be made under any circumstances for any unused sectors or sections.
3.4 If the reason for the client’s cancellation is covered by the client’s insurance policy, the client may be able to make a claim under that policy, this is entirely a matter between the client and their insurer.
3.5 If the client wishes to change to an alternative departure date, this must be done with a minimum of 30 days notice (see above table for temporary adjusted terms regarding tours affected by COVID-19). One change of date is allowed free of any charge by Vagabond; any subsequent changes will be subject to a €40 administration fee. Any charges or non-refundable deposits which have been paid to third party suppliers are payable by the client in these circumstances.