We specialise in small-group tours that visit off the beaten track destinations around Ireland and Northern Ireland.
A maximum of 15 guests on all of tours means that your VagaGuide will be on first-name terms with the whole group.
Compare the differences between our two tour styles:
What's the difference?
🛶 Vagabond Cultural Adventures
- Active and adventurous with an upbeat pace.
- Daily hikes up to 2.5 hours in duration - good fitness is required.
- Optional adventure activities such as biking, horseback-riding and watersports.
- Go offroad in our unique VagaTron 4x4 tour vehicles.
- Don't forget fantastic fun, food, pubs, history and culture too!
🏰 Driftwood Journeys of Discovery
- Tour at a relaxed pace featuring lots of free time.
- Focus on sightseeing, crafts, history, castles and gardens.
- No adventure activities but a certain level of walking ability and fitness is required
- Choose from optional activities like boat trips and guided cultural tours.
- Visit quaint villages and amazing museums with great food and drink.