This is our fourth photo competition of 2017, and we have a truly amazing prize of a Square Spirits Decanter handmade in Dingle Crystal and retailing at €185!
Be sure to share your photos with us on social media using the hashtag #MyVagabondTour, to be in with a chance to win this beautiful prize. Keep reading to find out more details on how to enter.
If you’re going on a tour later in 2017, don’t worry. We’ll have photo competitions running throughout the year.
How to get your hands on this handcrafted decanter?
Max of five entries per person. Photos can only be entered only once.
Deadline is Friday 31st of July.
The top images will be uploaded to our Facebook page on Tuesday the 1st of August. The photo with the most Facebook likes by Thursday the 3rd of August (so tell your friends!) will be announced the winner.
Terms & Conditions apply, see below for details.
Uploading your photo to Facebook
Facebook is the best way to send your photo into the competition. When you’re on our Facebook page just click in the box that reads ‘ Write something on this page’ and then on the photo tab. All that is left to do is upload your photo from your computer and wait to hear if you are the lucky winner.
How is the winner chosen?
As with previous photo competitions we have decided to give our Facebook fans the power to choose the winner of the July photo competition. We will upload our top 5 pictures on Tuesday the 1st of August and the one photo with the most likes on Thursday the 3rd of August by 12pm Irish time, will be crowned the winner of this amazing prize by Dingle Crystal.
About Dingle Crystal
Hold a piece of Dingle Crystal in your hands and you’ll know why it is different. From the weight of the glass to the individually hand cut design, from the signature on the bottom to the sharpness and depth of the cuts, like the town it calls home, Dingle Crystal is one of a kind, and in a myriad of choices, it is a unique and luxurious exception.
From The Master’s Hands sums up everything about Dingle Crystal and its founder Sean Daly. Every piece is designed, cut, signed and sold by this master craftsman, guaranteeing a unique and individual piece of Crystal to each of his customers.
Check out our interview with Seán Daly of Dingle Crystal below!
Terms and Conditions
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of a competition the decision of Vagabond Tours of Ireland will be final.
- The competition is not open to Vagabond Tours of Ireland employees or contractors, their immediate family members.
- The photo must be taken during a Vagabond or Driftwood Tour of Ireland in 2017.
- The image must be taken by you, and you must have full copyright over the image.
- Entrant will still retain full copyright over any photo entries. Vagabond Tours of Ireland will be able to use any entries in its marketing.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old.
- Max of five entries per person.
- Once a photo is entered, it can not be entered into subsequent photo competitions.
- Vagabond Tours of Ireland reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a competition and/or vary competition rules at any time without prior notice.
- Vagabond Tours of Ireland reserves the right to disqualify any contestant for any reason whatsoever in its sole discretion.
- Closing date for competition is the Friday 31st of July.